- datagrid: The ‘getChanges’ method does not return the updated rows after calling ‘updateRow’ method. fixed.
- treegrid: The ‘onLoadSuccess’ event fires when append or insert a row. fixed.
- tree: The ‘onLoadSuccess’ event fires when append or insert a node. fixed.
- window: The displaying style can be customized.
- window: The ‘border’ property allows the user to set different border style.
- navpanel: The ‘href’ property is enabled to load content from remote server.
- combotree: The ‘setValue’ and ‘setValues’ methods accept the paremter values in ‘id’ and ‘text’ pairs.
- combobox: Add ‘showItemIcon’ property.
- combobox: Set ‘groupPosition’ property to ‘sticky’ to stick the item group to the top of drop-down panel.
- messager: Pressing ENTER key on input box will trigger click event of the first button.
- validatebox: Add ‘editable’,disabled’ and ‘readonly’ properties.
- validatebox: Add ‘enable’,’disable’,’readonly’ methods.
- validatebox: Allow the user to determine how to display the error message.
- filebox: Add ‘accept’ and ‘multiple’ properties.
- treegrid: Add cascade checkbox selection.
- treegrid: Add ‘getCheckedNodes’,’checkNode’ and ‘uncheckNode’ methods.
Download EasyUI Package
There are two editions of EasyUI package:
The Freeware Edition is available under Freeware License, you can use it in any freeware-licensed projects. Download jQuery EasyUI under freeware license:
The Commercial Edition is also available under Commercial License, you can use it in a commercial project.
The other released versions of jQuery EasyUI are also available. Click here to view a listing and choose which version you would like to download.