Download jQuery EasyUI 1.4.1
- The combogrid has different height than other combo components. fixed.
- datagrid: The row element loses some class style value after calling ‘updateRow’ method. fixed.
- menubutton: Calling ‘enable’ method on a disabled button can not work well. fixed.
- form: The filebox components in the form do not work correctly after calling ‘clear’ method. fixed.
- tabs: The ‘update’ method accepts ‘type’ option that allows the user to update the header,body,or both.
- panel: Add ‘openAnimation’,’openDuration’,’closeAnimation’ and ‘closeDuration’ properties to set the animation for opening or closing a panel.
- panel: Add ‘footer’ property that allows the user to add a footer bar to the bottom of panel.
- datagrid: Calling ‘endEdit’ method will accept the editing value correctly.
- datagrid: Add ‘onBeforeSelect’,’onBeforeCheck’,’onBeforeUnselect’,’onBeforeUncheck’ events.
- propertygrid: The user can edit a row by calling ‘beginEdit’ method.
- datebox: Add ‘cloneFrom’ method to create the datebox component quickly.
- datetimebox: Add ‘cloneFrom’ method to create the datetimebox component quickly.
Download EasyUI Package
There are two editions of EasyUI package:
The GPL Edition is available under GPL License, you can use it in any GPL-licensed projects. Download jQuery EasyUI under GPL license:
The Commercial Edition is also available under Commercial License, you can use it in a non-GPL/proprietary project.
The other released versions of jQuery EasyUI are also available. Click here to view a listing and choose which version you would like to download.