- menu: The menu should not has a correct height when removed a menu item. fixed.
- datagrid: The ‘fitColumns’ method does not work normally when the datarid width is too small. fixed.
- The fluid/percentange size is supported now for all easyui components.
- menu: Add ‘showItem’, ‘hideItem’ and ‘resize’ methods.
- menu: Auto resize the height upon the window size.
- menu: Add ‘duration’ property that allows the user to define duration time in milliseconds to hide menu.
- validatebox: Add ‘onBeforeValidate’ and ‘onValidate’ events.
- combo: Extended from textbox now.
- combo: Add ‘panelMinWidth’,’panelMaxWidth’,’panelMinHeight’ and ‘panelMaxHeight’ properties.
- searchbox: Extended from textbox now.
- tree: The ‘getRoot’ method will return the top parent node of a specified node if pass a ‘nodeEl’ parameter.
- tree: Add ‘queryParams’ property.
- datetimebox: Add ‘spinnerWidth’ property.
- panel: Add ‘doLayout’ method to cause the panel to lay out its components.
- panel: Add ‘clear’ method to clear the panel’s content.
- datagrid: The user is allowed to assign percent width to columns.
- form: Add ‘ajax’,’novalidate’ and ‘queryParams’ properties.
- linkbutton: Add ‘resize’ method.
- textbox: A enhanced input field that allows users build their form easily.
- datetimespinner: A date and time spinner that allows to pick a specific day.
- filebox: The filebox component represents a file field of the forms.
Download EasyUI Package
There are two editions of EasyUI package:
The GPL Edition is available under GPL License, you can use it in any GPL-licensed projects. Download jQuery EasyUI under GPL license:
The Commercial Edition is also available under Commercial License, you can use it in a non-GPL/proprietary project.
The other released versions of jQuery EasyUI are also available. Click here to view a listing and choose which version you would like to download.